Get set for an exciting rescue mission! Mia is at the park. A baby bunny has got stranded on an island in the lake and a crab is coming its way! Call for Stephanie to save the bunny in her rescue helicopter as Mia comforts his mom. When Stephanie lands, put the baby bunny on the stretcher. Take him back to the chopper to care for him before Stephanie flies him back to his mom.
• Delight a little hero with the LEGO® Friends Vet Clinic Rescue Helicopter (41692) toy. Kids can play out limitless animal-saving stories as they swoop to rescue a stranded bunny.
• This colorful children’s animal playset includes LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Mia mini-dolls, a rabbit and a bunny toy, and a helicopter with spinnable rotors, vet’s kit and a hinged rear tailgate.
• Kids can pretend to have a picnic with their pet rabbit, fly into action to rescue the bunny from an island, stretcher it to safety and care for once it’s been saved from the claws of the crab.
• This baby animal toy makes a great birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 6+ who love imaginative rescue play.
• The helicopter measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) long and 1.5 in. (5 cm) wide – small enough for kids to keep out, ready for LEGO® Friends animal rescues anywhere in their bedroom!
• Compatible with Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy (41442), Vet Clinic Ambulance (41445) and Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446) animal rescue toys to open up a world of caring LEGO® Friends play.
• Introduce kids to Heartlake City, where kids can learn that every mission is possible with the help of their friends.
• The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.