Power up kids’ creativity with the LEGO® City Tractor (60287) playset. This cool tractor toy comes with lots of realistic features, including large rear tires, tipping loader bucket and a raisable boom. With farmer and daughter minifigures, a rabbit figure, 2 hay bales and a crate of veggies, the scene is set for fun farm adventures.A treat for boys and girls aged 5 and upYou’ll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO set in the box. Or you can hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, helps budding builders become master builders.The great vehicles of LEGO CityLEGO City Great Vehicles playsets deliver realistic vehicles and machines along with fun characters to inspire imaginative role play. Kids get to explore their favorite land, air and sea vehicles, developing physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
• What’s in the box? Everything kids need to create a cool toy tractor with lots of realistic features, plus 2 hay bales, a crate of veggie elements, farmer and daughter minifigures and a rabbit figure.
• This LEGO® City Tractor (60287) toy has huge rear tires, a tipping loader bucket, raisable boom and a minifigure cab. Kids can combine it with other LEGO toy playsets for fun play and cool displays.
• The LEGO® City Great Vehicles tractor toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day surprise for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
• When built, the tractor measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide.
• Accessory elements include a crate with a pumpkin, apple and carrots, plus 2 hay bales.
• Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for kids. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
• LEGO® City Great Vehicles toys inspire creative play that helps kids grow physical skills and confidence as they explore all kinds of vehicles and scenarios that reflect life in a fun, exciting way.
• All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.