Open up new possibilities for LEGO® Super Mario™ players with this Tanooki Mario Power-Up Pack (71385), featuring an interactive suit for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included). When LEGO Mario wears the suit, players can win extra digital coins for spinning him round before stomping on enemies. This set is a fun gift toy for creative kids who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), which includes the LEGO Mario figure. App fun There are illustrated building instructions in the box and on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app also offers a safe platform for children to share their ideas, inspiration for ways to build and play, plus other fun features. LEGO Mario unlimited Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring an iconic Nintendo® character into the real world and nurture kids' problem-solving creativity. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs allow fans to build unlimited levels for competitions with friends and family or solo challenges.
• This brick-built accessory fits on the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) set.
• When LEGO® Mario™ is fitted with this suit, players can spin him around and earn extra digital coins before stomping on enemies.
• This collectible building toy makes a cool birthday or holiday gift for kids and fans aged 6 and up to customize their LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course and Expansion Sets.
• Other LEGO® Mario™ upgrades are available to use with the Starter Course and Expansion Sets, including the Penguin Mario Power-Up Pack (71384).
• The pack includes step-by-step instructions to help kids build independently.
• The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app comes with building instructions and is a safe platform for kids to share ideas and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
• LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets are the hottest trend, bringing an iconic Nintendo® character into the real world and allowing kids to expand and rebuild to create unique, fun challenges.
• Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met rigorous industry standards to ensure consistency, compatibility and a secure connection every time.
• LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.