Encourage kids’ love of animals with the just-because gift of LEGO® Friends Stephanie’s Cat Cube (41665). Inside the shell of this portable toy, boys and girls will find a LEGO Friends Stephanie mini-doll toy and her cat, which comes in 1 of 4 colors.Pack-up pet careLet youngsters enjoy role-play fun pretending to look after the kitty as if it’s their very own pet. They can try to stop the kitten toy for kids climbing the tree and bothering the bird by coaxing it back to its cat gym. LEGO Friends Cubes make the perfect travel companion. All the elements fix to the portable toy’s base, which means no more missing pieces! Back at home, this birthday gift for kids looks great on display thanks to its cute cat ears and feline features.A world of fun with friendsLet youngsters explore their passions with the help of the LEGO Friends girls. Popular Heartlake City toys come with realistic features, cute animals and relatable characters that kids will discover are just like them.
• LEGO® Friends Cubes pack big fun into a little space. Inside this one is a LEGO Friends Stephanie mini-doll toy, a cat figure in a surprise color, a bird and a buildable kitty gym.
• Kids can play with the elements outside of the cube, or pack them up for fun on the go.
• An adorable just-because creative gift for kids aged 6+ who love to play with animal toys. These simple builds make a great first step into the exciting universe of LEGO® construction fun.
• The cube measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high and 3 in. (8 cm) wide and the cute cat styling ensures kids will want to keep this portable toy out on display.
• Introduce children to the LEGO® Friends world of Heartlake City, a place of exciting imaginative play, where kids will find characters that are just like them and everyone is welcome.
• The building components of this new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• The bricks and components of this LEGO® Friends creative gift are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.