With 4 iconic Marvel characters and an awesome monster truck, LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man's Monster Truck vs. Mysterio (76174) is a stand-out gift that will delight any young superhero. A unique mix of superhero action Kids who are into superheroes and super-vehicles will love this LEGO Marvel mega-set. With classic characters Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Doctor Octopus and Mysterio, and featuring a big, tough monster truck with working suspension and a net launcher, plus 2 armed drones – the scene is set for imaginative adventures that never end. The fun continues even when the action stops, as kids put the cool scenes they’ve created on display in their room. For extra creative fun, the free LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize as they build.
• Includes Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus, Mysterio and Spider-Gwen minifigures, a monster truck with super-suspension and roof-top net launcher, plus 2 buildable drones, each with 2 shooters.
• Kids can build, play and create scenes with their supercool superhero action set to display in their room.
• This perfect birthday, holiday or just-because gift is bursting with imaginative play possibilities for any young superhero aged 8 and up.
• Spider-Man’s monster truck measures over 4 in. (12 cm) high, 5 in. (15 cm) long and 3 in. (9 cm) wide and is built to endure endless dangerous and daring adventures.
• Featuring fun extras, including Spider-Gwen's skateboard and web elements, Mysterio's opalescent, domed helmet, plus money for Doctor Octopus to steal.
• For extra building fun, the free LEGO® Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
• All LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets are cool, collectible and give kids the chance to relive favorite superhero movie moments and create imaginative stories of their own.
• LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time –it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.