r Bring the thrilling world of stunt planes to life with this LEGO® Technic™ Race Plane (42117). This treat for boys and girls aged 7 and up includes details like a propeller that spins when the plane is pushed along, plus opening engine covers. The eye-catching, teal and orange color scheme with sponsor details completes a cool little gift for any occasion – it's just like a real race plane! 2-in-1 model This toy airplane rebuilds into a Jet Airplane so kids can enjoy even more building fun. It's easy to get started since this set comes with Instructions PLUS. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app, this interactive guide includes zoom and rotate tools, plus ghost mode, to help children build independently. Hours of creative play The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next challenge. With vehicles that look and function like the real thing, these sets offer a great introduction to engineering and mechanics.
• There are lots of details to discover for kids who love flying toys. Check out the opening engine covers, landing gear and spinning propeller for plane racing role play.
• Kids will love building this durable aerobatic aircraft toy before rebuilding it into a Jet Airplane for even more creative fun.
• Makes a great holiday or birthday gift or an anytime treat for kids aged 7 and up who love stunt plane toys.
• The Race Plane model measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high (including propeller), 7 in. (18 cm) long and 9 in. (23 cm) wide.
• Instructions PLUS is an interactive guide that makes building extra fun. Available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, it has zoom and rotate tools to help children build independently.
• The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
• LEGO® Technic™ components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect securely every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.