LEGO® Super Mario™ fans can add comical action to their play experience with this Penguin Mario Power-Up Pack (71384). It features an interactive suit for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included), which gives the player the chance to earn extra digital coins for making him slide on his belly like a penguin. This set is an ideal gift for trend-setting kids who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), which includes the LEGO Mario figure. Build and play Building instructions for this LEGO set can be found in the box and on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app is a safe platform for kids to share ideas and offers inspiration for creative ways to build and play. Real-life Super Mario action Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring an iconic Nintendo® character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs allow fans to customize their own challenging levels for competitions with friends and family or for solo play.
• This brick-built accessory fits on the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) toy playset.
• When LEGO® Mario™ is fitted with this suit, players can collect extra digital coins for making him slide on his belly like a penguin.
• This collectible building toy makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for creative kids and fans aged 6 and up to customize their LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course and Expansion Sets.
• Other LEGO® Mario™ upgrades are available to use with the Starter Course and Expansion Sets, including the Tanooki Mario Power-Up Pack (71385).
• The pack includes illustrated instructions to help kids build independently.
• The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app also has building instructions, inspiration for ways to build and play and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
• Popular LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world, allowing fans to expand and rebuild to create unique challenges for solo or group play.
• LEGO® building bricks meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they connect simply and securely every time for robust builds.
• LEGO® components are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.