Looking for the ultimate gift for a child or teen who loves supercar toys? This LEGO® Technic™ McLaren Senna GTR™ (42123) is a great choice – and adult McLaren fans will love it too! Packed with authentic features inspired by the original track-focused supercar icon, this collectible model toy is sure to set pulses racing. Realistic details and powerful functions The McLaren Senna GTR is a car unlike any other. And this awesome LEGO Technic toy version is equally impressive. Check out the V8 engine with moving pistons, iconic dihedral doors that open, plus authentic graphics and colors, just like on the real car. Steer using the wheel, then put the model on display where it’s sure to draw many admiring glances. Open up the world of engineering LEGO Technic sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
• Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren.
• Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top.
• Looking for the best gift ideas for a motorsport fan or supercar lover? This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car.
• This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren.
• Model measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 12 in. (32 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide.
• This collectible McLaren toy car features eye-catching graphics and colors, just like on the real supercar.
• The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
• LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.