Builders can add a challenging Soda Jungle level to the LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this Chain Chomp Jungle Encounter Expansion Set (71381). A brilliant gift toy for trend-setting kids, it features Bramball and Chain Chomp figures for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to defeat, a jumping platform to knock the Chain Chomp out of the way, and a Coin Block that offers players extra digital coin rewards. (Note: the 71360 Starter Course set is needed for interactive play.) Cool app A free LEGO Super Mario app is available for this set. It has intuitive tools to aid construction, inspiration for ways to build and play, and it offers a safe forum for kids to share their creations. Endless possibilities Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets offer a new way to play, in the real world, with an iconic character. Great for competitions with friends or solo play, the Starter Course and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow fans to build their own levels for unlimited creative fun.
• This unique toy playset includes LEGO® figures of 2 iconic Super Mario™ enemies – a Chain Chomp and Bramball – for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to defeat.
• Features a jumping platform to knock the Chain Chomp out of the way and a Coin Block that offers players extra digital coin rewards.
• This 160-piece LEGO® toy building set makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 7 and up to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), which is required for interactive play.
• This module measures over 3.5 in. (10 cm) high, 8 in. (21 cm) wide and 6 in. (15 cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and combined with other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets in many ways.
• The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app offers building instructions, a safe forum for kids to share ideas and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
• Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world, offering fans endless possibilities to expand, rebuild, customize and create their own unique levels.
• LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they satisfy stringent safety standards.