Help youngsters develop building skills while caring for animals with the Cat Grooming Car (41439). With this simple set, kids can join LEGO® Friends Emma and Mia as they pick up cats in need of a trim in their toy vehicle and take them back to their salon for a pamper session.Learn to buildThe 4+ set is packed with engaging details to ensure youngsters have a great play experience. Each bag of bricks contains a complete model and character that kids can build quickly to get the play started fast! It also comes with a Starter Brick that gives youngsters a partly constructed base.Great fun for families4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share the building fun with youngsters. It’s easy to get started – as well as a paper guide, this set comes with Instructions PLUS. Available on the LEGO Building Instructions app, it includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools to help children understand the building process. It also lets them save their progress so they can jump back into the build anytime.
• This compact cat toy for kids includes LEGO® Friends Emma and Mia, plus cat and kitten toys for limitless role-play fun. A Starter Brick gets the building going, so there’s more time to play!
• Like all LEGO® Friends sets, this toy is packed with cute accessories, including a cat biscuit and a kitten feeding bottle.
• A convenient birthday present for a boy or girl aged 4+ who deserves a treat. Reward hard work with a creative everyday gift that entertains for hours and teaches construction skills.
• The car measures over 3 in. (10 cm) wide, and the salon over 2 in. (6 cm) wide. Because it’s compatible with all LEGO® bricks, it can also be expanded as kids’ construction confidence grows.
• Want to give young builders a building experience that’s even more fun? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! Zoom, rotate, ghost and save modes help make building a breeze.
• 4+ sets provide a fun way for children to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
• LEGO® components meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® toy playsets are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.